Beyond the C – up to $1500 available for six month project
Help eliminate hepatitis C by 2030 by joining the Beyond the C program.
Beyond the C will guide General Practices to undertake hepatitis C data-searching, review clinical files, and recall people for testing and treatment. Practices will have the support of the ASHM project team, Practice Nurse Advisors, and the Hub resources as well as support from the PHN.
Benefits of participating in Beyond the C include:
- Contribute to your RACGP CPD hours under the Measuring Outcomes category
- Receive a $1500 auxiliary payment over two instalments
- Alignment with the QI Practice Incentive Program
- Improve the quality of care for those living with HCV
- Alignment with the fifth National Hepatitis C Strategy
The project is designed to be completed within a six month cycle.
Register your interest for the incentivised Quality Improvement project.