Dementia consumer pathways – focus group invitation
CESPHN is working with Dementia Australia and Nous group to conduct in-person and virtual focus groups across our region with people living with dementia, their families and carers. The focus groups intend to highlight the strengths and challenges faced at the primary care level such as, in early supports and diagnosis of dementia in our region. Especially from the lens of diverse communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ+ and culturally and linguistically diverse peoples.
- What: 90-minute in-person and virtual focus groups
- Who: People living with dementia, their families and carers
- When: February 6 and 7 2023
- Where: Various locations including Waverley, Redfern, Canterbury and St George and are open to all people living with dementia, their families and carers residing in our region.
- FYI: Light catering will be provided
Please pass this message along to people that may find this of interest in your networks or groups that you feel may like to distribute the online invitation form below. The link includes extra details and you are also welcome to reach out to Prab Chandrasekaran (email@example.com) from Nous Group if you have any further questions.
Expression of interest for participants