Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) for children aged 0-6 years who have developmental day or disability.
3 November 2020
Lifestart is still open for business and continues to accept new Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) referrals in the Central and Eastern Sydney PHN region.
During COVID-19, Lifestart is continuing to offer online supports to families as an alternative to face to face contact. However, have commenced a limited and staged return to face to face services.
ECEI supports children aged 0-6 years who have a developmental delay or disability, and their families and carers. If a child has a disability or a parent/carer is concerned about their child’s development, they may be able to receive help from the NDIS. As an Early Childhood Partner Lifestart can work with a family to:
- determine what the child’s support needs are
- link the family and child with the right services
- provide short-term early intervention supports
- help the family request NDIS access if the child requires longer term early intervention supports
- work with the family to develop an NDIS plan if the child becomes and NDIS participant.
How to contact Lifestart
If you want to make a referral please call our Client Engagement Team on 1800 953 390 or fill out an online contact form on the ECEI website .
For further information please contact Angela de Silva on 0427 045 575.
Download the poster. (2.02 MB)
Download the Help Your Child NDIS flyer (358 KB) .