EOI: Join our clinical and community councils
The EIS Health Board seeks expressions of interest from individuals who live or work in the Central and Eastern Sydney region to join its Clinical and Community Councils in 2023.
The Councils provide strategic advice to the EIS Health Board on local clinical and community issues to improve and transform primary health care. The Councils meet around five time per year for two hours and members are encouraged to attend the annual Central and Eastern Sydney PHN (CESPHN) Strategy Workshop, which is usually held in October.
Individuals with the following attributes are encouraged to apply:
- Strong community networks and a good understanding of local health issues and priorities
- Ability to actively contribute to discussions in a group environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to take a whole-of-system view point
- Ability to advocate for different populations
- Ability to assess complex health issues and recommend appropriate strategies.
Please take the time to review the following background documents:
To submit your Expression of Interest (EOI)
Complete the Council EOI online form by 9.00 am Monday, 7 November 2022.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome in December 2022. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an orientation session in February 2023.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact Hanna Pak, Engagement Lead, at email@example.com.