Extension of Video Call COVID-19 GP Program
Healthdirect Australia has announced the extension of the healthdirect Video Call COVID-19 GP Program to 31 December 2023 and the PHN Exemplar Program to 30 June 2024.
- The Department of Health and Aged Care has extended the healthdirect Video Call COVID-19 GP Program to 31 December 2023.
- We encourage you to continue using this secure video consulting platform which has been purpose-built for primary care settings, in line with the changes to the telehealth MBS items.
- For GPs in private practice wanting to use the service, please register your practice. For GPs in ACCHOs wanting to use the service, please register for access.
- RACGP CPD accredited training in healthdirect Video Call is available for your practice – please register here for essential training.
- The Department of Health and Aged Care has extended the healthdirect Video Call Exemplar Program to 30 June 2024.
- This program provides access for Allied Health and Aged Care, including Residential Aged Care Facilities. Please visit this page to see how others are using Video Call.
- For health services wanting to start using Video Call, please register your interest.
Please contact the healthdirect Video Call team if you have any questions.