Event date and time: Saturday, 14 October 2023, 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Event venue: Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay, 33 Cross St, Double Bay NSW 2028
Registration: Registrations via the event website.
The inaugural Wellwoman Conference will take place on Saturday, 14 October at the InterContinental Sydney Double Bay.
The following topics will be covered:
- Egg freezing: Giving women the patient experience they deserve – Dr Justin Tucker, Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- All about AMH – Dr Rachael Rodgers, Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Contraception update – Dr Vasukhi Sivagnanam, Specialist Gynaecologist & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Menopause The Musical – in theatres now! – Dr Wei how Lim, Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- A-Z of testosterone therapy in women – Dr Vasukhi Sivagnanam, Specialist Gynaecologist & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Cervical Cancer Screening Update 2023 – Prof Annabelle Farnsworth, Specialist Gynaecological Histopathologist & Cytopathologist
- Perioperative Anaesthesia – the befores and afters of ‘going to sleep’… – Dr Yuting Liu, Specialist Anaesthetist –
- Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy – Dr Mayuri Sivagnanam, Specialist Paediatrician
- Wheeze and UTI – Dr Micah Vincent, Advanced Trainee, General Paediatrics
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org