Fee free education courses for practice staff – limited offer
General practice and allied health staff who work in Central and Eastern Sydney PHN region are invited to take part in this rare and exciting opportunity to upskill or reskill with FREE* training.
Which courses are available?
We understand that your staff are your greatest asset, which is why we have asked UNE Partnerships to deliver these courses which are focused on improving our workforce capabilities. As well as world class online learning and personalised support, your team would have the opportunity join regular online webinars and opportunities to interact with their peers.
- Leadership and management – Closing 24 July
- Medical Assistance – Closing July 7
The NSW Smart and Skilled funding has eligibility criteria which includes:
- At least 15 years old and no longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
How to get started?
Applications close July 2023 so reach out today to secure your place, confirm your eligibility and learn more about these programs!
Don’t miss out – Register now; places are limited and applications close soon.
Register your interest
For further information:
Phone: (02) 6773 0020
* This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligibility criteria applies.