Future of Home and Community Care Hybrid Conference
The new Support at Home program and broader sector-wide reforms will have a significant impact on the way that Home and Community Care services are delivered and funded.
You may have many questions over what the final model will look like, and concerns regarding what it means for you – so how can you best be prepared for reforms and ready to position your organisation for success?
Attend the Hatchery’s Future of Home & Community Care Hybrid Conference, developed in partnership with COTA Australia, to unpack timely developments impacting providers, exploring the potential Support at Home models and what it could mean for you.
Date | 4-5 April 2023
Location | Hybrid Summit: Novotel Sydney Central & Online
Key benefits of attending
- Explore potential Support at Home program models & how they are being implemented.
- Examine the future role of care management.
- Gain insights into the integrated aged care assessment model.
- Discover how to leverage technology to enhance consumer experience & drive business efficiency.
- Gain insights on the implementation of the Serious Incident Response Scheme & best practice for incident management.