Job Title: Specialist GP / FRACGP / VR GP / Gastroenterologist /Paediatrician Position
Skills Experience: To fortify our commitment to diversity and community well-being, we are excited to announce open positions for two full-time equivalent General Practitioners, with a focus on building a collaborative and inclusive team. We are particularly interested in individuals who share our vision of providing exceptional healthcare in a supportive environment.
In addition to these GP roles, we are also extending our search for a dedicated physician specialising in gastroenterology and a compassionate paediatrician to join our growing medical team.
As we embark on this journey, we invite professionals from various cultural backgrounds to invest in our dynamic healthcare community. By joining our team, you become an integral part of our shared vision for a healthier and more vibrant future. We believe that by investing in us, you are investing in a collaborative and innovative medical environment that values the unique contributions of each team member.
Why Join Us?
– Multiple Award-winning practice, including receiving the Certificate of Excellence in General Practice by CESPHN in 2023.
– A large multi-disciplinary team including extended-hours pathology collection, onsite radiology, nurses, non-GP specialists, allied health, and dedicated administrative and management teams.
– Extremely busy centre with a PROACTIVE clinical schedule rather than a reactive appointment book to secure your income.
– Flexible billing options to suit your preference: mixed or private billing.
– A fulfilling role in a busy, patient-centric practice with an excellent collegiate supportive environment.
– Specialist GP / FRACGP / VR GP with a commitment to excellence in patient care.
– Specialist Gastroenterologist or Paediatrician to join our non-GP Specialists Team.
– A team player who values quality medicine, collaboration and teamwork.
If you are considering a change and our practice aligns with your professional aspirations, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you confidentially.
Practice contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice contact number: 0422 368 729