Maintain your affiliation with the GP Antenatal Share Care (ANSC)
28 June 2022
To maintain your affiliation with the GP Antenatal Share Care (ANSC) program, all ANSC GPs are required to fulfil ongoing educational requirements each RACGP triennium. All GPs are required to complete at least 12 CPD activity points relating to either pre-conception, antenatal or postnatal care.
Registrations for CESPHN Maternal Health CPD events are available via the CESPHN events page. You can register for upcoming events via the links below:
- Saturday 23 July – ANSC Breastfeeding Workshop. 5 ANSC points. 1pm-4pm – Click here
- Thursday 25 August – Hazelhurst event. 3 ANSC points. 6.30pm-9.00pm – Cick here
- Thursday 1 September – ANSC Update Webinar. 3 ANSC points. 7pm-8.30pm – Click here
- Tuesday 18 October – Perinatal Mental Health (registrations not yet open) – Registrations not yet open
- Saturday 5 November – RHW Obstetric Update (registrations not yet open) – Registrations not yet open
You can also complete external educational activities, either face-to-face or online. Click here to have access to the information sheet for suggested online modules.
Please note, CESPHN does not have access to your RACGP record. Forward supporting documentation for any external activities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational requirements will need to be completed by 31 December 2022 for you to remain affiliated with your relevant GP ANSC program in 2023 – 2025.