NCIRS webinar: SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development: is a finish line in sight?
20 October 2020
This webinar will be discussing the latest developments in the journey towards COVID-19 vaccines – for both Australia and the world.
Join NCIRS’s outstanding speakers and panel to:
- gain an understanding of the current COVID-19 vaccine development landscape, clinical trials and next steps in vaccine deployment
- hear an overview of and update on the Oxford Vaccine Group–Astra Zeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine development from Professor Andrew Pollard
- learn about the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations’ COVAX response to COVID-19 from Dr Melanie Saville
- hear about where we are now in Australia and internationally, and realistic expectations for the next 6–12 months
- consider the ethical and logistical implications of global vaccine implementation, specifically approaches for the Indo-Pacific region
There will be opportunity for questions and discussion.
Date: Monday 23 November 2020
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30 pm AEDT
Download the new NSW Immunisation Schedule – July 2020
Keep up to date with Immunisation information on our PHN Immunisation webpage
Keep up to date with coronavirus information on our PHN Coronavirus webpage.