SafeHaven – A safe space when experiencing emotional distress
The SafeHaven is a friendly, compassionate place where you won’t be judged. If you or someone you care for is experiencing emotional distress, such as thoughts of suicide, and you’d like support, the SafeHaven is here for you.
- Create a safe alternative to a Hospital Emergency Department
- Provide for those experiencing emotional and suicidal distress
- Provide timely and effective care
- Be led by Peer Support Workers
- Create a society that has better access to care. A society that keeps us in our communities where we can support one another.
Where: 168 Missenden Road, Newtown 2042
Opening Hours: 10:00am–4:00pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
No referral or appointment required – You can just walk in
Contact: (02) 9562 5830