Webinars on supporting Indigenous wellbeing through digital resources
20 October 2020
The webinars will showcase theWellMobwebsite https://wellmob.org.au/ launched in July by the Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet. WellMob brings together over 200 digital social and emotional wellbeing resources made by and for our mob.
The focus of the webinars will be to hear our deadly webinar panellists’ yarn about how healthcare workers can use digital wellbeing tools to help keep our mob strong in mind, body and culture.
The webinars and associated podcast that will follow are being prepared with the Black Dog Institute under the national eMHPrac program.
WEBINAR 1: Supporting Indigenous wellbeing through digital resources: an introduction for clinicians
- Who’s it for? GPs & Allied health practitioners
- Times & Date: Thursday 22nd October at 1 pm and 8 pm
- What’s it about: A webinar that shares tips on using digital wellbeing resources with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Register at: https://medcast.com.au/courses/364
WEBINAR 2: Supporting Indigenous wellbeing through digital resources: an introduction for frontline wellbeing workers
- Who’s it for: Frontline wellbeing & community workers
- Time & Date: Thursday 29th October at 1 pm
- What’s it about: A webinar yarning about digital wellbeing resources for our mob and tips to use them with your clients and community
- Register at: https://medcast.com.au/courses/367