Emotional wellbeing for Older Person (EWOP)
This program provides psychological and psychosocial services for older people who reside in Residential Aged Care Facilities in the Sydney and South-East Sydney Local Health District regions.
The program will help residents with:
- Mood improvement, reduction in anxiety and stress.
- Increased ability to cope with life changes.
- Increased interest in social activities at the facility.
- Increased capacity of staff to identify and support residents with mental health needs.
- Residents with diagnosed mental illness.
- Residents who may be at risk of developing a mental illness if they do not receive appropriate treatment.
To access this service a diagnosis of mental illness is required from a GP, psychiatrist, RN or allied health staff. The RACFs are required to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the provider to access the service.
Only RACFs with a signed MoU can refer to the service.
|Phone||1300 111 278|