Practice Support and Development
Practice Support and Development for Allied Health
Allied Health Practices located within our region have access to the following services and support to help maintain and improve quality within their practice.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Allied Health Network: Allied Health Professionals have the opportunity to access education activities as part of their membership with the CESPHN Allied Health Network
Allied health practice staff can attend educational activities relevant to improving their practices, such as:
- Infection control
- Telephone techniques
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cultural Awareness
- Dealing with difficult patients
- and much more
Support and resources
CESPHN can support practices with resources to improve their practice, such as:
- Access to Interpreting Services for Allied Health Professionals
- Signage for your practice – such as infection control, hand hygiene, COVID-19 information
- Human Resource management
- Privacy information
- Policies and Procedures
- Specific CESPHN program information that might involve Allied Health
Welcome to our new website!Central and Eastern Sydney PHN have moved to a new site.
As you may have noticed, our website looks different. Central and Eastern Sydney PHN have moved to a new site and although much has remained the same, we have introduced some new functions.